Things to Know
Taxes are generally levied in August of each year. Notices must be mailed by September 1st each year.
- Discounts are given for prompt tax payment, they are as follows:
- Prior to September 30th—5%
- Prior to October 31st—3%
- Prior to November 30th—1%
- No discount given after November 30th.
- Methods of Payment include cash, cheque, Visa, MasterCard, Debit card, and online banking via Affinity Credit Union and TD Bank
- If using the Online Banking Profile please ensure that you provide your Roll # to help us identify the land you are wishing to pay the taxes on,
Please contact the office if you have any questions.