Skip to content

Complaints & Concerns

Your questions, concerns and feedback are important to your RM. Please take the following steps in allowing us to help you out.

Steps to follow if you have a complaint or a concern:

  1. Contact the RM office and speak with a staff member.
  2. If office staff cannot help you with your concern they will request you address it with your Division Councillor.
  3. If your Division Councillor cannot resolve the issue you can address all of council by writing a letter to be presented at the next council meeting.
  4. If you are still not satisfied the final option would be to contact the Office of the Ombudsman. For information see

Contact Us

Office Hours:
Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.

Phone: 306-388-2323
Fax: 306-388-2330

RM of Coalfields No. 4
423 Main Street
Bienfait SK   S0C 0M0

Mailing Address:
PO Box 190
Bienfait SK   S0C 0M0

Scroll To Top